Residential - Flat-Rate on Copper
Hayai's Flat-Rate plans cater to the heavier Internet users out there. You know who you are - you like to play games, watch streaming media, video chat, share files, contribute to open-source projects and everything else. Now you can do all that with great speeds - without worrying about breaking the bank.
While it's not unlimited, we have a really great fair-usage policy which is actually fair! Simply subscribe to the plan which best suits your usage:
Fix your bills with Hayai's Flat-Rate Plans!
- Infrastructure: Rs 199 per month (including tax)
- Validity: 30 days
- Fair Usage Policy: According to plan [what is flat-rate?] [what is your fair-usage policy?] [which flat-rate plan is right for me?]
- Hayai Zone Data: FREE [?]
- Billing Terms: Prepaid
- *A one-time subscription fee of Rs 550 including service tax will be added at the payment screen for new subscribers.
- Attainable speed: Up to 100 megabits (no restriction on speed) within Hayai Zone, speeds to other websites according to the speed of your plan (10 or 20 megabits)
- Typically expected speed: Subject to network conditions & wiring quality
- Media: Standard Ethernet Cable
- Customer Premises Equipment/Modem: None (optional 802.11n WiFi router available by request)
- Security: Username & password with port-binding
This plan is valid for residential subscribers only.
Recurring bill for infrastructure & equipment Rs199 (30 day validity)
*A one-time subscription fee of Rs 550 including service tax will be added at the payment screen for new subscribers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your policy on blocking websites?
- How do I determine which type of business plan I should take?
- If I reach the Fair Usage Policy, will my speed be reduced?
- In case a customer manages to damage the hardware, what would be the possible replacement charges?
- What if the hardware goes bad (not because of customer's mishandling)?